Sometimes we can become overwhelmed with information when so much of it is around. We then find ourselves chasing the next shiny object Instead of focusing our efforts on manifesting our desires and becoming more successful. So I compiled this checklist to help you save time.
• Focus on the Good stuff: When you talk about the bad stuff, the bad stuff gets all your attention. If you focus on the good stuff, on all that is right in your world, suddenly that is what you’ll see.
• See it & Believe it!: If you’re going to recognize your dreams and have all that you desire, you have to start to visualize. You have to see the success you desire.
• Be Thankful: When you show gratitude, even more success will come your way. Your subconscious & Unconscious mind sees you as a happy, positive person who knows how to see all the blessings that have been provided.
• Be Happy Now!: I’m about to share a secret, so listen carefully. Feeling happy equals a happy reality. It cannot work the other way around. A happy reality doesn’t come from feeling sad. The happiness you allow into your life the better the chances are of becoming more successful
• Double Check Your Guest List: Consider your thoughts as invitations. When you think about something, you invite it in. This is a good thing if your thoughts are about all you want in life. It’s not such a good thing if your thoughts are about what you don’t want.
• Trust Your Gut Reaction: When you trust your intuition, you’re sending strong, confident energy out into the world. You’re telling your unconscious mind that you are self-assured and decisive. This will be communicated with your conscious mind as the direction you are now moving in.
• Get Excited!: Whatever excites you most in your life naturally carries with it all you need to be successful and manifest that thing you desire into your life. Really tap into the emotion of your desired state.
• Silence your Mind: Focus on a goal you’ve put off. Find a place to sit in silence and listen to your inner self, quietly whisper this desire. Now focus on the essence of this goal.
• Pay Attention: Practice paying attention to your desires. All you have to do is pay attention. This attention and focus will expand the reality of that desire in your life.
• Just Do It!: In order for anything to manifest into your life you must take action, nobody will come to you with a silver platter. You must act, so Just Do It!
Discover more insights by clicking on the link below and sign up to the Health Unchained email series Manifestation Secrets: